Friday 1 July 2011

Folksy Friday

Quick little post as I dash out the door to have a lovely morning knitting - well crocheting today - and lots of nattering at Jumble Jelly this morning. I'm off to a great start today as I've been included in a Folksy Friday showcase which you can see at this link curated by Dianna Jessie. Folksy Friday has become a phenomenon of sorts where normal people like you and me who love handcrafted things search the fabulous makers at Folksy and then bring items together "virtually" in a display all gathered under a theme of their choosing. It's a great way to get to know other artists and showcase some great things too.

Secondly it's Canada Day, so have a great day off for all my Canadian friends, I'll be with you in spirit and I think it's butter tarts all around for dinner tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment