Wednesday 4 November 2009

Welcome

So here we are, I've been thinking about creating a blog for a while and have finally taken the plunge. Not exactly sure how this will materialise but if you bear with me we can find out together. So for those of you who aren't with me in person I hope you will be with me by sending me some good vibes (as my Mum would say) on this journey making a new life in the "country".

Before I go though I had to share what I think is an awesome website. I know that I have been heard to say that I am past IKEA but....we all love the Marketplace, how could you not...as I am very new at this I won't try to put a link in but I can say with confidence that if you search for Ikea Hacker you will get to the right site. It is fantastic. So that is my top tip for the the first post.

xx

1 comment:

  1. Hey chickie. I have no idea what I am doing but I signed up and I am responding. I wanted to call you this weekend but it was always the afternoon when I remembered. I hope all is well. I like the idea of the blog site - I will have to figure it out better. Cath

    ReplyDelete