Tuesday 10 November 2009

Go and shop!

Feeling very pleased this morning, even though it is raining, well more like misting, because I have just returned from a meeting with the lovely Clare. Clare owns a fab little shop nearby and we had a chat about my jewellery and my friend Kirsty's jewellery. So as of next week (I'm hoping that we will get the case dressed then) you will be able to purchase my jewellery in her shop. This shop is full of wonderful gifts for children, adults, the wedding stationery alone makes me want to get married again (don't worry!). Check out her shop on the link below:

http://www.best-laid-plans.co.uk/

I'm hoping that the name of her shop is also a kind of metaphor for the work I will be able to complete over the next little while, because it won't be for lack of planning.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment