Tuesday 8 February 2011

It's been a long time coming...

Never were truer words spoken but it's true and I've thrown myself into the creation of my shop! It's home will be on the UK based Folksy website. Which is a haven for people who love to create and for those who appreciate the art, time and effort that goes into these creations. It's not quite ready to take the wraps off yet but it will be soon. I want to make sure that when I do open the "doors" officially that it will be something that I am proud of and that will truly reflect me in all my eclectic-ness. So keep your fingers crossed for me and here's a sneaky peek in the meantime.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Alexa! How's you babe? Can't wait for this!! Do they also ship overseas? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shop will post overseas and when it does open you will all know because I will be shouting it from the treetops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alexa - this looks fab - can't wait to see more of your work! Great news about the online shop! x

    ReplyDelete